Thursday, December 15, 2011, marks our one day only, annual buy one, get one free sale here at Jackman Music!
After last year’s sale, we evaluated our process and made a few changes:
1) We got rid of the minimum of 10 choral/cantatas. This was just confusing in the purchasing process. Now we’ll ship you the exact amount you order online; we’ll just ultimately charge you for half of them.
2) We’ve also included the new download option on jackmanmusic.com in the sale. Just like regular orders, order two copies to be downloaded, and we will charge you for one. Remember for vocal solos etc., you need two copies for performance—one for the performer, one of the accompanist. This sale is particularly helpful in this regard. We greatly appreciate your honesty in following copyright law, which allows us to continue providing the download option.
Qualifying for the sale:
• Buy 1 title, get the same titlefree. (Put the total amount needed on your order.)
• Download 2 copies of a title, and be charged for only 1.
Customers may order over the phone at 1-800-950-1900 from 8-5 mountain time, through email at orders [at] jackmanmusic.com, or online all day long from jackmanmusic.com/shop-jmc.
When placing your orders, order the number of copies you need for performance. (i.e. If your choir has 30 members, orders 30 pieces of music, and we’ll charge you for only 15 copies. If you order one copy, we’ll just ship you one copy. If you want the sale, put at least two copies on your order.)
We review all the orders by hand before charging your card, so your estimated total online will not include the sale total. DON’T WORRY!! As long as you’ve ordered within the qualifications and on the sale day (even if you didn’t know about the sale), you’ll receive the sale discount. We promise. All orders lie under this stipulation.
Things to keep in mind:
• The sale applies to all Jackman Music publications. Music by Janice Kapp Perry, Nancy Lee Oliver, Michael Hicks, or any other publisher do not apply.
• Take special care that you are ordering on our jackmanmusic.com website and not from jackmanmusicexpress.com. Because downloads are charged instantly on Express (this is so customers can order any time of night without us needing to process shipping costs) we have no way of granting the sale price.
• All sales are final.
• Please no walk-ins this day.
• Because of the amount of orders we receive for the sale, we ask for one week to fill any orders that are requested for pick-up.
Remember this sale is one day only, so plan ahead and have your lists ready. We’ve found this as an excellent time for choirs to use leftover budget or to prepare early for next year’s musical numbers.
We are so excited to hear from you and hope this will be a worthwhile experience!