Mark your calendars for this year’s annual sale, Thursday, December 11, 2014. Remember it’s one day only, so plan ahead!
Just like past years, the rules are the same:
- Order the number of copies you need, and we will charge you for half of them. (We process your order by hand and so your sale total may not appear if ordering online. Don’t worry—if you’re ordering on the sale day, Thursday, December 11th, you’ll get the discount. We promise.)
- To get the second copy free, you must order at least two copies. Remember vocal solos require two pieces of music—one for the pianist and one for the vocalist—so this is a perfect day to stock up.
- This is a great way to use remaining budget, to plan for next year’s musical numbers, to replace lost choir copies, or to buy Christmas gifts.
- The sale includes only music published from Jackman Music.
- You may order online at jackmanmusic.com from midnight to midnight on that day or call us at 1-800-950-1900 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST. Please no walk-ins as we’ll be busy on the phones.
- We’ll be working fast, but give us a week to process the orders.
- If you have any questions, feel free to call us any day during business hours 1-800-950-1900, and we’ll be happy to help.
We hope that this will be a blessing to you this season.