How to order sheet music online from Jackman Music
• To start browsing, click on the tab labeled “Shop JMC” at the top of the homepage.
• From there, you may browse a few different ways:
1. On the sidebar is listed several categories. If you click on one of those categories, items will show up in the main section of the page. Above the items is an option to “sort by” title (alphabetical), price, or date added to the website.
2. If you are looking for a specific title, you may search in the search box just above your “shopping bag.” Be sure to put quotation marks around the exact phrase you would like to search.
3. If you know the item number for the title you are searching for, be sure to include the zeros before each number to complete the five digit item number. (For example, if you were to search for “This is the Christ” for SATB choir, you would type in “00132” into the search box.)
Selecting & Purchasing
• Once you have found the item you would like to purchase, the website offers you two options for delivery:
1. If you would like the music shipped to your home, be sure that the button next to “Ship To Me” has been highlighted blue.
2. If instead you would like to purchase the amount of copies you need and have them downloaded to your computer to be printed, make sure you’ve clicked on the button next to “Download Music (PDF).”
• Select the number of copies you will need for performance by either clicking on the arrow keys or highlighting the number and typing in the number of copies you need. Be sure to order the full amount of copies needed. For example, if you are ordering a vocal solo, one copy is needed for the vocalist and one is needed for the accompanist. Please order and pay for two. (For questions regarding copyright law, please look to http://jackmanmusic.com/copyright/.)
• Click “Add to Bag.” You will be given the option of either adding more of that item, continue shopping for other items, or proceeding to checkout. If you click on “continue shopping,” this will take you back to the original shop page where you can begin your search for the next title.
Proceeding the checkout
• Once you proceed to checkout, you will be given the option to delete or edit any items with your shopping bag. To delete, hover over the item then click on the small “x” in the top right corner. To edit, select the small arrow buttons next to each quantity and change the amount of copies.
• Once you’ve selected all the items you would like to purchase, click on “Checkout.”
• Enter your shipping information then choose a delivery method. (The shipping cost and time presented are only estimates. After weighing and packaging, we charge you the exact amount that we pay for postage or shipping up to the quoted amount. You will never be charged more than the amount estimated.)
• You have the option to create an account with Jackman Music Corporation, enabling you to track your purchasing history or store shipping information for faster checkout time in the future. Either way, you must enter your email address into the correct field.
• If your billing address is the same as your shipping, click on the small checkbox under “Enter billing information.” Press “Continue.”
• This will then take you to a secure payment form where you may enter your credit card information, look over your order, and then press “submit” at the bottom of the page. We accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card for all online orders.
• After submitting your order, you should receive an order confirmation in your email as well as a pdf file link to your music.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us: 1-800-950-1900, and we would be happy to walk you through the process or take your order over the phone.