Do you love music, being detail oriented, helping customers, and solving problems? Are you good with people and do you like doing meticulous work? If you answered “Yes!” to all of those questions, keep reading . . .
We’re looking for a new Office Manager to join the Jackman Music team as we are moving our current Office Manager to a different position in the company. We’re looking for someone who has great organizational skills, loves to serve others, and is passionate about the mission of Jackman Music.
This position is critical to the success of Jackman Music. You will focus on several main roles:
- SERVE our wonderful customers/retailers by making and receiving phone calls, emailing and updating them, kindly helping those who come to our headquarters to pick up music, and working with our Order Fulfillment Specialist/Assistant Office Manager to support the Jackman Music team.
- MANAGE relationships with artists, vendors, retailers, and customers.
- MAINTAIN the Jackman Music email inbox.
- ORGANIZE office operations.
- ACT as the point person for mailing, invoices, and errands.
- HELP management with daily required tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Love for people and unceasing positivity
- Love for Latter-day Saint Music with a music background
- Basic bookeeping skills
- Ability to take initiative and anticipate needs
- Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker
- Strong follow-through with customers
- Motivated by serving others
- Computer proficiency
- High level of organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a part-time position (9am-3pm) with potential to become a full-time position. Pay range is $15-18 an hour and will be based on skill level and work experience.
We are a family business. We are passionate about filling the world with sacred and inspirational music. We primarily serve members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We love and protect our company culture and care about creating a work environment that is positive and uplifting.
We’re on a mission to move the world closer to God through music—for us, it’s a calling. Join us in the fulfilling work of ministering through music! Apply now.