Do you love sheet music, details, helping customers, and solving problems? Are you good with people and do you like doing meticulous work? If you answered “Oh, yeah!” to all of those questions, keep reading . . .
We’re looking for an order fulfillment specialist/assistant office manager to join the Jackman Music team. We’re looking for someone who is energized by fulfilling orders correctly, loves to serve others, and is passionate about the mission of Jackman Music.
This position is critical to the success of Jackman Music. You will focus on three main roles:
- FULFILL orders to our wonderful customers and retailers in an efficient, yet meticulous way.
- SERVE our customers/retailers by making and receiving phone calls as needed, emailing and updating them, kindly helping those who come to our headquarters to pick up music, and working with our Office Manager to support the Jackman Music team.
- HELP us make sure shelves are stocked and that we are up to date with inventory needs.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Love for people and unceasing positivity
- Ability to take initiative and anticipate needs
- Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker
- Strong follow-through with customers.
- Motivated by serving others
- Computer proficiency needed
- High level of organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
We are a family business. We are passionate about giving more and more people inspiring and sacred music. We primarily serve members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We love and protect our culture and care about creating a work environment that is positive and uplifting.
We’re on a mission to move the world closer to God through music—for us, it’s a calling. Join the crusade! Apply now.